Standard Set Setaflex Grey 20KG
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is a polymer modified, flexible, standard setting cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties. Formulated to give an extended pot life of approximately 3 - 4 hours, Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is ideal where longer working times are required.
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex has been developed for fixing a large variety of tiles such as ceramic, porcelain and natural stone and the extended pot life is ideal when fixing large format tiles, ceramic panels and also when faced with intricate and time consuming patterns and layouts.
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is a S1 flexible adhesive with a high bond strength, making it ideal for fixing to substrates with limited movement and/or vibration, such as overlaid timber substrates and underfloor heating systems.
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as wet rooms and swimming pools.
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
20kg will cover approximately 5.5m² with a 3mm solid bed application
- Genuine S1 Flexibility, making it highly suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Suitable for fixing a wide range of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain & natural stone
- Ideal to fix large format tiles and ceramic panels
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
- Suitable for wet areas, including swimming pools
- Extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth
- Internal & external use
- Natural Stone
- Tile Backer Boards
- Sand & Cement Screeds
- Plywood Overlay (Class 3 Flooring Grade)
- Flooring Grade Asphalt
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
- Existing Ceramic,
- Porcelain & Natural Stone Tiles
- Epoxy DPM
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Cement Render
- Calcium Sulphate Screeds